If you recently replaced the battery in your Oculus Quest 2 controller and now it’s not working, you’re not alone. Many users have experienced this issue and it can be frustrating, especially if you’re in the middle of an intense gaming session.
In this article, we’ll discuss some possible reasons why your controller may not be working after a battery replacement and provide some troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue. Whether you’re a seasoned VR gamer or new to the platform, we hope these suggestions will help get your controller back up and running in no time.
How To Change Oculus 2 Controller Battery- Step-By-Step Process
Oculus is an electric machine that runs on a battery charge. It is noteworthy that this machine’s elements are not the usual ones. The best releases and high-end elements are considered here.
Yet, everything has a shelf-life, as does this VR machine’s battery. Often it is also a case that the Oculus Quest 2 controller not working after battery replacement. And it completely depends on the right process.
Therefore, we need to change the battery, and it has become quite important to know the process of changing. Without further delay, let’s have a discussion about how to put batteries in oculus quest 2 controllers.
- First, you need to purchase the actual battery that is fit for the Oculus Quest controller. There are plenty of batteries that look the same, but the functions are dissimilar.
So, before you know how to put batteries in oculus quest controllers, you must come with the actual batteries that are AA size with rechargeable benefits.
- After that, take the controller and observe the whole thing carefully, and you will see a sliding option on the cover. Slide the cover in the direction of the arrow, and it will come off with no effort. Eventually, you will see the battery and remove it from the slot.
- Take the new battery and install it into the Oculus Quest Controller. While installing the battery, you must maintain the points that are negative and positive.
If you install it wrongly, the control will not work. In addition, it will harm the controller’s inner electric elements. So, install the battery properly.
- Now before you start the rapid use, you must recharge the battery for a while with the Oculus Quest Controller charger. After it perceives the full charge, you can start using it.
So, that was all about how to change oculus quest controller batteries. And we firmly believe it is not cracking the mountain job.
Problems After Battery Replacement
After installing the battery, there are several phases you can experience. First, the controller works normally. On the other hand, some issues may arise, like the controller does not work. So, read the lines below to know the problems and solutions.
- Find out if the battery is properly installed or not. Sometimes, people mess with the positive and negative points.
- Does the controller not work after installing the battery? The battery may have issues like the temper being out.
- If the above two opinions are fine, your controller may require an electrician’s consultation.
Oculus Quest 2 is a magnificent invention, and nowadays, people are facing an Oculus Quest 2 controller not working after battery replacement. So, all you need to do is to maintain the proper battery installation process.
And still, if the controller does not work, you can consult an electrician for an internal check of the controller. Overall, it is best if you read or follow the user manual of the Oculus Quest 2.
How do I reset my Oculus Quest 2 controller?
Answer: The resetting process of Oculus Quest 2 is quite a straightforward process, but you need to follow some steps. Here are the steps below-
- First, open the application.
- Secondly, click on the ‘More’ option. And from there, click ‘Controller.’
- Later on, you will see all the paired controllers. Now select your controller.
- After that, click on the top right corner and click Recalibrate.
Now you will see the instructions from the device. So follow them, and your Oculus will be reset.
What do I do if my Oculus controller won’t turn on?
Answer: If your Oculus controller is not turning on, you must check the charge first. It is often a case that due to imbalance in charge, the Oculus does not turn on. So, connect it with a charger.
After charging the Oculus controller, you need to press the System button and hold it for 5 seconds. By this, the controller should start working. If it is still like before, perhaps your Coulus has a different issue.
Meta Quest 2 Controller Not Turning On? Try These Fixes!
if your Oculus Quest 2 controller is not working after replacing the battery, it can be a frustrating experience. However, by trying some of the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article, such as checking the battery connections, resetting the controller, and updating the firmware, you may be able to fix the issue and get your controller working again. If none of these steps help, you may need to contact Oculus customer support for further assistance. We hope this article has provided some useful information and helped you get your controller working properly again.
I love technology for this reason always try to share my knowledge with my all friend and communities. If you are want to know the trend of technology today and tomorrow keeps with us by commend and regularly share with a view.