Last Updated on by Edward C. Ruiz
People love the Blue Yeti microphone, but you won’t disagree that several problems regarding it are tough to handle!
And if you face errors regarding Blue Yeti Drivers Windows 10, you can find your solution here!
Today, we will tell you about the easiest methods of solving the Blue Yeti Driver problems. Check the procedures we have mentioned and follow them to resolve your difficulties!
Methods of Solving Blue Yeti Driver Errors in Windows 10
Turn On the Microphone
When it comes to Blue not working Windows 10, the most common mistake is keeping the microphone off. Do not troubleshoot before you check your microphone. Make sure it is turned on first.
After you ensure that the microphone is turned on, you have to check the microphone connection.
The connection can be the reason behind this not working correctly. Try to reconnect before you get worried. If it doesn’t work, use another USB port for the proper connection.
Setting the Default Device
If you still face Blue Yeti not working Windows 10, you have to work with your mic more. Firstly, you have to check if it is set as your default browser or not.
- First of all, get into the taskbar. There, you will see a system tray. Navigate it to move to the next process.
- After this, you will see the Speaker icon there. All you have to do is right-click the icon so that you can see the Recording Devices.
- Once you see the Recording Devices, you have to select them. After selecting them, move to the next step.
- Here, you have to search for the Blue Yeti Mic. Get inside the USB Advanced Audio Device first. There, you will find the mic.
- Now, go through the devices and right-click on them. There you will find an option named Set Default Device. You have to click it.
- After you are done, you have to press Apply and then press Ok.
How to setup blue yeti mic on windows 10
Enable Mic in Windows
There are times that your mic is disabled in Windows. In this case, you have to go through the process mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to take your cursor to the volume icon. It is located in the taskbar of the screen. All you have to do is right-click on it so that you can see the devices.
- After clicking it, you will see the Recording devices there. You have to search for an empty space. In the empty space, again, you have to right-click it.
- Check the options that pop up in your window. There, you will see an option called Show Disconnected Devices. Select it first. You might also see the option named Show Disabled Devices, select it too.
Microphone Driver Update
Check the microphone drivers and see if they are up-to-date or not. If they are out of date, you might see problems.
Device Manager Update
For updating the drivers with the Device Manager tool, follow the below-mentioned method.
- First of all, you have to check the taskbar of the screen. Now, go to the Windows logo visible there. You have to right-click it first.
- After this, you will get several options before you. From the list, you have to select the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, you will see the problematic Blue Yeti Mic. Go through the mic and right-click on it. This will take you to the Update driver option.
- Select the Update driver and then you have to wait, The Device Manager will help you in searching for the latest driver online. All you have to do is click on Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software, and your work is done!
Manual Driver Update
If you don’t want the Device Manager to work for you, you can manually update the driver update process.
For this process, firstly, go to the manufacturer’s website. There, you can find the required software. All you have to do is download it on your PC and install it.
Note: This process requires your attention and carefulness. You have to ensure that you don’t install the wrong driver. Otherwise, it will cause a malfunction in your system.
Auslogics Driver Updater
And if you are not very much learned about Blue Yeti and are in search of an easy method, go for this one. All you have to do is get the Auslogics Driver Updater and then work with it.
- With this tool, you have to scene the system. With one scan, it will easily come up with the problems regarding the drivers of your PC.
- After this, it will help you search for the latest versions of the drivers. It only searches for the manufacturer-recommended versions. In this case, it does the work automatically for you.
- Then, it helps in installing the drivers on your PC. Here, you have to remember that it works for all the drivers present in your PC.
- Along with the Blue Yeti problems, it will solve all the other errors regarding the other drivers.
Playing Audio Troubleshooter
When you see the Blue Yeti light on but not working, there is a chance that you need a troubleshooter.
- First of all, you have to go to the Start menu from the bottom, and there, you have to select Settings.
- After selecting Settings, you will see the Update & Security option. Click it and go through the left side-bar. When you are done, select it and then go to the right section. Search for the Playing Audio option.
- Click the Playing Audio option, and then you have to select Run the Troubleshooter option. Wait some time to get the work done. Hopefully, this will solve the complication.
So, if you ever face Blue Yeti Drivers WIndows 10 not working, you can solve it without any hassle! Check the easy methods and try them at home. There are also other solutions to this Blue Yeti trouble.
Tell us which one you follow! Also, comment below about which problem you face while using Blue Yeti.